Featured on BBC
Dr Thomas Lancaster, a plagiarism expert from Birmingham City University, looked at the finished essays provided by Essay Yard. He said:
"There are perhaps a few imperfections in the English occasionally but nothing that would raise any major alarm bells. It is more than good enough to pass."
The BBC bought a number of essays from the company and asked University of Kent journalism student Cecily Snowball to approach the essay-writing firm to buy an essay on English libel law for £93 and asked if she could submit it as her own work.
She said: "I was told not to worry. I was told I would not be caught, 'it will all be just like it is mine'."
When asked by the BBC, an employee at the company said: "After we give the assignment to you it is your own property.
Our take on the way BBC reported this:
First of all, we think it’s very childish of BBC staff to “secretly” place orders and then try to threaten us for publishing their “top story”
As for the service we provide, it’s completely ethical and legal to offer custom written research work to anyone who wants it in any part of the world. We perform research, writing and formatting based on the requirement of our customers. The finished document becomes our customer’s property and it’s at their disposal what they do with it.
Hundreds and thousands of students use our services due to the following reasons:
- English is not their first language Even if they know and fully understand the subject and topic of their assignment, they find it difficult to express their ideas at the level of English which is acceptable by their teachers. Getting the research prepared for them in an acceptable level of written English supports them to find the right words to express their thoughts. Which otherwise will lead them to fail even when they knew their topic.
- Reality is that most students work part time or even full time to support their studies/living expenses (not a crime) and don’t find the time or energy to do the reading/research work.
- Writer's block Even after knowing the topic, it’s only natural to find one’s thoughts being blocked. What do humans do when they find themselves in such situation? They seek help.
- Writing assignment for increasing knowledge or pleasing TurnItIn? Students have come to us because they feel that they can’t write just to fulfill the requirement of TurnItIn. It’s very mechanical in nature and it’s true. Universities all around the world force students to submit their work to this technological beast which stores their work in its database. The same work submitted twice to TurnItIn means doubled plagiarism!
There are bigger global concerns and stories to report on. We asked BBC correspondent Piers Hopkirk a few questions and he didn’t respond to them just to cover his little “top story”:
There are many other things which need to answered first and we must ask you these. Please answer these questions and then hopefully we will be answering you also.
- Why USA bombs Iraq and no mass destruction weapon was found? And after that no recreational work is done to those who were left without home and families. Where in whole world if a single person is murdered there is cruel law for him or her but nobody asked Gorge W. Bush or Tony Blair how they kill too many and still live luxurious lives. Why aren't you or BBC covering this? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War
- Why BBC is not covering part of GAZA bombardment that is being done by ISRAEL? What is going on? Why tanks on 1 side and only rocket that most of the time does not hit are on GAZA Side? Do you/BBC Think this is balance war or just 1 country is forcefully occupying other?
- Why more than $500 Billion US dollars are being spent by US and NATO forces in Iraq and Afghanistan over war where this same amount of money can remove hunger from whole of AFRICA? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_cost_of_the_Iraq_Warudget
- How Malala Yousufzai survives a bullet in her head without any brain damage? When 99.9% normal human beings would die or get some serious neurological disorder? http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/article3672763.ece (Reference)
- Why you or BBC thinks helping students in crafting their assignments is cheating while it’s a service like you hire plumber for plumbing work and Carpenter for your wood work? (is it considered as cheating where he is helping you to build/fix your house?)
We believe helping students in building their carrier is same.
So there are too many Why's...
Please do contact us once you have valid answers and if you have any other order for your essays kindly do let us know, we will give you good discount next time as you are our regular customer.
One more thing; kindly do buy with your name so we know it’s you; not Rachel or Johnson or James.
Essay Yard Team